- Sky News - 29 minutes agoThe Deputy PM asks how the abuse of the four-year-old could have been missed as a serious case review investigates the case.
- BBC News - 10 hours ago
- Telegraph.co.uk - 8 hours ago
- news.sky.com/story/.../daniel-pelka-mum-and-partner-guilty-of-murder15 hours ago - The court heard the four-year-old was left looking like a "concentration camp victim" after being starved and punished.
- news.sky.com/story/1122987/daniel-pelka-mp-slams-school-over-death8 hours ago - Children's services and the young boy's school are criticised for putting " bureaucracy before common sense and compassion".
- news.sky.com/story/1122997/daniel-pelkas-mother-was-a-good-girl4 hours ago - The mother of Magdelena Luczak, convicted of murdering her son Daniel Pelka, says social services failed to protect her grandson.
- www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-2322482611 hours ago - Force-fed salt, held under water till unconscious and regularly beaten, Daniel Pelka's life was one of "extreme cruelty" in the run up to his death, ...
- www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-235228487 hours ago - A mother and stepfather are found guilty of murdering her four-year-old son Daniel Pelka, who had been beaten and starved.
- Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone
- www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Daniel-Pelka-Mother-stepfather-guilty-murdering-...16 hours ago - Daniel Pelka was forced to scavenge food from school bins and steal from classmates in Coventry because he was so hungry.
- www.smh.com.au › World16 hours ago - Birmingham: Numerous opportunities to save little Daniel Pelka were missed. He was extremely thin, he stole food in school and he suffered ...
Highly recommended VEMMA
by Robert Kiyosaki
|"The Secret," Bob Proctor Tell You "Join VEMMA, The Best Work From Home Opportunities."||Highly recommended VEMMA by Darren Hardy (The publisher and editorial director of SUCCESS magazine)|
Thursday, August 1, 2013